30/11/2015

Please Advise Me


". . .  I strayed. And I feel this lady wants to
take advantage. She didn’t know that I was married
initially. It was just a fling. I met her on Facebook,
she was in the University. We began
communicating and subsequently became involved-

anytime I visit Nigeria. Along the line, an empty
plot of land (around her hostel) came up for sale
and she called my attention to it and the deal was
facilitated through my lawyer. She was handsomely
rewarded. All these happened in October of last
year. About a month after I came back, this girl
said she was pregnant. She was so excited about it
and I kept wondering what kind of girl would be
happy to forgo her future and career for an
unwanted pregnancy. My body language was
‘’clean up this mess’’ but I didn’t say it to her,
besides the fact that I am not interested and I
stopped communicating. I am also convinced that I
am not the only that has touched her. I just
maintained that I am not responsible. She
eventually had the baby (a boy who is about 6
months now).She sent me the picture a few days
after his birth with this message “meet your son, he
weighs bla bla bla and was born on *** at so so
time”. I have seen the boy’s pictures, obviously my
carbon copy but I don’t want anything to do with
that girl. And I am scared stiff about how all these
will affect my marriage. My wife trusts me so
much. And I have two daughters with my wife.
What hurts me is that she seemed to have all
these clearly planned out…I mean, I had a ‘rubber’
on but she expertly removed it in such a way that I
ended up coming inside of her. Even when she
came up with this pregnancy story, she suggested
that I send her to school in Ghana so that she can
have her baby there. This girl just wanted to hook
me Parliament and I feel it is pure wickedness on
her part-forcing the fatherhood (of her child on me)
when we didn’t discuss it, even after she realized
that I am a married man. Why didn’t she just take
pills when she missed ‘it’?
Nobody knows this yet. I am thinking if it comes
out in the open, I can explain to my wife that it’s
an accident-just a careless one night stand. Why
should a woman want to scatter another woman’s
home? She even swore (then) that she would rather
die than not have the baby. I am even thinking of
selling the property I bought through her-that’s the
only link she has to me. Please, what’s the best
way to deal with this situation? Do I ignore her and
the child until the child comes knocking in the
future? Imagine having one’s first son in this
manner and from such a girl. Do I call my wife’s
attention to this now? She is 25 years old and I am
39. We are both from the South East. There was a
time her younger sister contacted me and
demanded that I start playing a role in the child’s
life but I do not want to make any move that will
make the girl begin to take further advantage. The
girl and I have not been communicating. Please
talk to me’’






Courtesy of Chukwuneta Obiageli' s Facebook timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment